Thursday, May 20, 2010

A different way to work

TEAM:

Today I took a different way to work.

Yup, I drove the most obscure, least direct way to work. Normally my drive to work isn't newsworthy, however it was the start of a day that was!

Because of my new route I met, Melanie, possibly the happiest barista on the planet, from a Starbucks I have never been to before. I saw signs I have never seen and got to hear sounds I have never heard. My drive changed the way I started my day, it changed the rest of my day.

My day was filled with great experiences, awesome conversations, and very cool people. Perhaps these interactions were one notch higher due to my not so routine way to work.

Think about how a different way to work can change your day.

ENJOY IT!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love this Craig. Such a small detail with such a great return.

    ReplyDelete