Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank You.

Two simple words, powerful in meaning, yet often forgotten.

Perhaps we take thanks for granted, assume that everyone does as their told just because, already knows their own milestones, or shares your exact same vision. Maybe our audiences are not worthy and haven’t earned enough to get their praise. Possibly this is a sign of weakness, fear of providing some gratitude will be the inch before someone takes a foot. Simply, they can read your mind and there isn’t a need.

Somehow I think some or all of us could use a few more thanks thrown our way. Better yet, we probably have an opportunity to dole out a few more ourselves. Surely we can make the time. Practice saying it today.

Mean it. Say it. Let it be.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this reminder. It is something that we do forget to say enough. I know that I do not say thank you enough to me co-workers for what they do throughout the day. I know my family could use some more thank you's as well.

    Thank you again and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous was posted by Sam Martinez don't know why it did not show.

    ReplyDelete